Press conference: Russia’s entry to the World Trade Organization (WTO) – mercenary marriage?08.12.2011
Mike Sviridoff, IMF adviser, Dr.sc.oec. will hold a press conference in on December 15, 2011 at 3.30 pm in the Witte Moscow University, Room 112, to publicly discuss Russia’s entry to the WTO.
The following points will be highlighted:
- WTO entry – is it really close?
- Pros and cons of the entry for Russian economy
- Apprehension in the West: Russian Bear is coming!
- Fears in Russia: cheap low-quality food and barbarous guest workers!
- Keys to successful business in Russia – hard working, brilliant business idea or…?
This event will be of great value for everyone interested in modern economic struggles and developments.
Everyone is welcome to attend!